Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Giving Dawah

So hello all this is my first post so it shan't be too long i promise. Before I start let me begin with a quote from the Qur'an.

Surat An-Naĥl (The Bee) 16:125

"Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided."


To give proper Dawah you must have Proper Knowledge now i Reverted to Islam almost 2 years ago exactly i read hadith and Study Qur'an every day so my knowledge is growing however be advised what i discuss and my opinions on what i read are that of my own opinion i encourage you to visit a local Mosque and speak with an Imam if you have any questions that i may not know however i encourage you to ask me anyways and Inshallah i can help you with whatever you wish to know.  I'll be posting about what i have leaned today and how i have seen Allah affect my life today and if i come across a reading or hadith i don't understand ill discuss why i don't understand it. also why it doesn't make sense and only after i have asked an Imam and resolved my Issue/Questions.

i do not look to argue so if you have a valid question feel free to Email me at Nteausant@gmail.com 
However if you just want to Argue and fight i will not bother answering any of your questions i seek to Promote Islam without fighting.

I promote Jihad, Not terrorism and yes there is a difference. 

So inshallah i can be of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment